The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Victims who know they're in danger

I guess Mr. Pauley may have always been on edge (The Conspirators) with the business he's in and the way he tries to skim some extra $ off the top with his wheeling and dealing.

What about the moment Dudek said, “What are you doing with my bag?” Then a few seconds later...

Sharon Martin - drops her keys and gives that "Hmmm, something else is wrong here" look just before seeing Dr. Mayfield appear out of the dark.

I've often wondered why "Geronimo" (Leslie Nielsen) didn't react more quickly to Nelson Brenner's (Patrick McGoohan) presence underneath the boardwalk.

Bertie Hastings knew he was in some kind of danger after he told Oliver Brandt that he was going to expose him and Brandt flat out told him that he was going to kill him only to turn around and say that he was joking. That tiny bit of danger still had to be on his mind up to the point that Brandt actually pulled the trigger.