The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Food and drink while watching

And theres the Embarcadero Garnee or however u spell it when Columbo flies to San Fran to see Dr. Steadman in " RIP Mrs Columbo."

"Murder Under Glass" offers a lot of choices, but I recommend passing up the fugu blowfish. Stick with the chicken piccata - Columbo even shows you how to make it.

Ted
"Murder Under Glass" offers a lot of choices, but I recommend passing up the fugu blowfish. Stick with the chicken piccata - Columbo even shows you how to make it.
Great idea. no blowfish!!

Murder Under Glass gives us a smorgasboard of fancy dishes. For me, just give me a pizza or similar while watching. And some beer!

All joking aside, the day I watch "Ransom," I make a point of having a root beer and a sherry (not together, of course). That line about the two things has to be one of the great lines between Columbo and the murderer.

I love Murder under Glass. Not the best story but there's something about it that I've always really enjoyed.

As for the food, I always laugh out loud at the awkward parade of waiters at the restaurant awards. The look of the food could not be any more 1970s if it tried. All that jelly and mouse stuff.

Gotta have a milkshake for Murder, Smoke and Shadows.

Man, that sounds good! Admittedly, I actually do eat chili sometimes while watching Columbo.

The Dunkin' Donuts group, where their needs are understood and met, develops a sense of loyalty and connection. and Dunkin feedback promises to make every visit a pleasant experience in which customers can appreciate their favorite treats while feeling liked and treasured, whether it's a quick breakfast on a busy morning or a mid-day snack.