A little unusual episode, I saw that the opinions about it are very diverse here. I personaly like it, it has a lot of funny scenes which I like
- they use a lot the word "fella" in this episode. I like that word. Is it still being used often nowadays?
- is really British english so hard to understand for Americans as it is shown here?
- I love the scene when the butler is saying about how the victim was dressed, and Columbo replies "While he was reading? Isn't that something? I can't even stand a necktie". He does it perfectly, and shows how great actor he was
- at the ceremony with coffin Mr Durk slaps some women in the butt :P
- again I like the scene when Columbo tells about Mr Durk that he is showing him around London
- next funny scene for me when Columbo says his father was an Elk once, I'm laughing everytime I see it
- "it's the shrapnel" <--- funny acted
- I think it contains one of the darkest scenes in Columbo, when the maid founds Tanner dead
- very weak final clue with umbrella and bead