- Whenever I watch it I always think "why sharon didn't wait a little longer time to call the suture provider?". She knew Dr Mayfield can listen to that :P
- Nita Talbot's character gives a lot of pluses to this episode
- Columbo's monologue about how he missed his lunch and going to be late for a dinner <-- very nice
- I like the girl on the same party with this kerchief on her head (I don't know it that is the proper word) :)
- I always feel sorry for Marsha when she asks "what would you like to do now?" and she is so disappointed with the answer
- immortal question: was Harry Alexander murdered or no? did he survive?
- it contains one of my favorite lines: "maybe she knows more than she's saying" and Columbo answers "actually I think she knows less than she's telling"
- Columbo gets mad, I love that scene. And I like it only BECAUSE he is not used to do that (which was the reason why some people were saying here they don't like this scene)
- what a coincidence that medicine of Dr Hideemann was left unattended for such a long time :)
It is left of the viewer's imagination to figure out if Harry Alexander lived or died. My guess is he probably lived. I think that doctor Mayfield was just trying to shoot him up with drugs to make him look like a active addict. After he said he was being cleaned up. Overall this was a great episode. I've watched it many times.