The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peter Falk on "The View," now on YouTube

"Being chased by Columbo is like being nibbled to death by a duck." LOL Classic! Ted, he never answered your question about whether he ever wanted to be a policeman. Thanks for sharing - good stuff!

Yes John, that was a great quote! The question was a set-up, given to me before the show (just like Kathleen's question about his sexiness etc.) so they could show his drawing, as you could probably tell. But he did kind of hem-and-haw like he didn't know what was coming. Hard to believe that was more than 20 years ago! I was still single when that happened, and now our son has gone off to college. I still look the same, though :smile:

Thanks, Mark! I realize it was "old news" but it was such a weird feeling to go to YouTube and be presented, out of the blue, with a 20-year-old video that I knew had me in it, so I had to share. That was such a fun day. I emailed and invited everyone from the Fan Forum that I knew to be from the NY/NJ area, and there were about 7 of us there.