The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Favorite Columbo Doubleheader?

Excellent choice! One combo I can think of that comes close would be “Murder By The Book” (a Cassidy episode) with “Death Lends a Hand” (a Culp episode).

I’d also suggest “Swan Song” and “A Friend In Deed” - one with a legendary guest star, and one that’s maybe the best mystery in the series.

Those are excellent double bills, as well.

One of Peter's favorites and mine, too would be 'Any Old Port in a Storm'. I know it's not always realistic but i guess Donald Pleasance is the key why i enjoy it. My second is 'Suitable for Framing'. I enjoy when the arrogant Dale Kingston is panicking and flailing at the end ( quivering lip and all ).
The second half of my double header could change to many other contenders with great endings depending what mood i'm in.

They're very process and detail-oriented in their approach, ensuring the quality and organization of the project phases are well laid out. media agencies in San Francisco

The challenged ideas in order to deliver the best possible product. best UI UX design companies