The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sex And The Married Detective

It is not mu favourite episode, a little strange, but still has its great moments!
- just my very personal opinion in the beggining, Dr Allenby is completely not my style/type, maybe this has to do something with the fact that I don't find it "real". But that is only my opinion, and I understand that other people have different :)
- very often I find is surpsising a little, that killers prepare tier whole plan with killing, and preparing alibi, some of them are really complicated and they come up with the idea very fast
- yes, all of you here are right, the tuba scene is strange. It maybe doesn't bother me much, but I see no particular sense in placing it there
- why these two guys on the stairs with instruments turned back, and wanted to leave the stairs, after hearing Columbo talking with sgt Burke?
- "sex is my whole life Lieutenant", "oh, my goodnes" <--- nice line :)
- "good that you are telling me, I will not confuse you with lady in black" <-- some funny moments we have here
- Columbo giving sex and love advices is a little strange
- Russian cleaning lady is funny too
- Columbo looks funny when Mr Lenz tells his story to Dr Allenby