The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Butterfly in Shades Of Grey

Not bad episode, even one of the better from newer seried for me. I don't have much comments this time, but here we go:
- I think most memorable thing from this episode is Fielding's mustache :)
- this mustache are darker while commiting a murder
- it is impossible that Gerry didn't hear Fielding talking just behind his back..
- how did Fielding knew that there will be a second telephone in other room? have he ever been in his house before?
- looks like this telephone has a really long wire, that he moved with it :)
- I'm quite surprised that Mrs Columbo is not a fan of Fielding Chase

Re: Butterfly in Shades Of Grey

Matti, to several of your points:

* Talking Behind His Back - yes, I have always found it hard to believe that someone as sharp as Gerry wouldn't have heard or thought something was funny when Fielding started talking behind his back.

* Been There Before - actually, Columbo establishes that Chase was there previously for Gerry's birthday party.

* This is one of the better of the new episodes. I like the line where the policeman says to Columbo that "we have an EAR witness".

Along with WOLF...AGENDA...the best of the revival eps

Their positive, motivated, and communicative team has met every deliverable, and their work has increased website sales and conversions. creative agencies