Meant to say in Dead Weight for #2
Number 4 is when Columbo is torturing Milo Janus about his new health program: No more cigars, giving up chili, etc. As Milo noticed later, it didn’t last long.
9. "No problem, Lieutenant. Bet the winners. I always bet the winners."
I think this was Graham McVeigh in Strange Bedfellows.
When I think back about that episode, for some reason I always think that's John Goodman!
I'm pretty sure 6 is "Greenhouse Jungle." The game is pool, and Columbo says it to Jarvis Goodland.
3. Lily la Sank and Cassidy MURDER BY THE BOOK
DR. Kepple on the fairway in DOUBLE EXPOSURE
1. DEATH LENDS A HAND - Golf - Columbo to Ken Archer (Correct)
2. DEAD WEIGHT - Fishing - Columbo to Gen. Hollister (Correct)
3. MURDER BY THE BOOK - Swimming - Ken Franklin to Lily LaSanka (Correct)
4. EXERCISE IN FATALITY - Exercise (treadmill, in this case) - Columbo to Milo Janus (Correct)
5. MURDER IN MALIBU - Tennis - Wayne Jennings (Correct) - I thought this one would be hard, but I was wrong! Good job!
6. GREENHOUSE JUNGLE - Pool - Columbo to Jarvis Goodland (Correct)
7. DOUBLE EXPOSURE - Golf - Columbo to Dr. Kepple (Correct) - love this scene
8. MOST CRUCIAL GAME - Football - Columbo to Paul Hanlon (Correct)
9. UNEASY LIES THE CROWN - Horse Racing - Wesley Corman to Columbo (Incorrect)
10. MOST DANGEROUS MATCH - Chess - Emmit Clayton to reporter (Not answered)
11. IDENTITY CRISIS - Shooting - Columbo to Shooting Gallery operator (Not answered)
12. BLUEPRINT FOR MURDER - Tennis - Jennifer Williamson to Elliot Markham just before she discovers Bo's hat (Not answered)
Congrats! I'll try to post Quiz #2 later this week.
Those were good questions. It’s hard to stump a fanatic, but you got me on a couple.
Haha- Thanks, Pete! I wanted to make it a little challenging without being too obvious on too many.
I've been a bit busy this week, but I'm working on Quiz#2 and should have it out in a couple of days.