The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: COLUMBO SPORTS QUIZ #2

I meant golf pro, of course.

Just in the interest of keeping more people involved, I will point out that at least two of your answers, Grant, are incorrect, either partially or totally. I won't say which two until I give out the final answers. Good job, though, on your several correct responses!

8. A Bird in the Hand. Harold talking to the quarterback of The Stallions.

9. Columbo Goes to College. Coop talking with one of his frat bros after a tennis game.

10. The Conspirators. Joe Devlin asking Columbo after Columbo "skins" him at a game of darts.

Here's a picture of the Olympics Poster in Question #6

Columbo Sports Quiz #2: ANSWERS

1. Troubled Waters - Deck Quoits - Columbo to Hayden Danzinger (partially correct)

2. A Matter of Honor - Bullfighting - Señor Montoya speaking to Hector Rangel (CORRECT)

3. Last Salute to the Commodore - Sailing - Swanny speaking to Columbo (partially correct)

4. Any Old Port in a Storm - Diving - Joan Stacey (Ric Carsini's fiancee) to Columbo (CORRECT)

5. Ransom for a Dead Man - Flying - Leslie speaking to Columbo (CORRECT)

6. Try and Catch Me - Olympics Poster (Edmund had all sorts of sports stuff in his apartment) - Abigail Mitchell visiting with Columbo

(Not Answered)

7. How to Dial A Murder - Pool - Columbo to Dr. Mason (incorrect)

8. A Bird in the Hand - Football - Harold McCain to the QB of the "Stallions" - who were actually wearing Edmonton Eskimos uniforms
(CORRECT)

9. Columbo Goes to College - Tennis - Coop talking to his frat buddies (CORRECT)

10. The Conspirators - Darts - Joe Devlin to Columbo in the pub after being skinned. (CORRECT)

Congratulations! Well done.