The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo cast in The Rockford Files

I just became aware of the Rockford episode, This Case Is Closed, has in it Jude Farese and Susan Jacoby both from An Exercise In Fatality, and also James McEachin from Make Me A Perfect Murder and Etude In Black.

Re: Columbo cast in The Rockford Files

And of course Columbo's car has a cameo appearance in the Rockford Files pilot episode, "Backlash of the Hunter". RF used a few moments of film from "Columbo - The Most Crucial Game" for an establishing shot. Both shows are Universal productions.

Thanks for the info. I haven't actually seen any Rockford episodes for decades, so something to check out.

The incredibly sexy Gretchen Corbett from an Exercise in Fatality was a regular on The Rockford Files, playing Beth.

Sounds good!
I noticed Sian Barbara Allen is in an episode.
I saw the one with Jude Farese yesterday, he plays a henchman who keeps hitting Rockford. Still haven't seen part 1 of the story where I suppose Susan Jacoby appears.

They exhibit excellent attention to detail and commitment to their work. digital branding agency