13. "Tracy" it's a very young lady who assists in the murder of whom? And then ironically gets killed herself.
This would be the art student accomplice of Dale Kingston in the fantastic "Suitable for Framing"
Forgot to add, she assists in the killing of Dale's art collector uncle Rudy Matthews.
#1: One of the classic "elitist" quotes from the series: Mr. Flanagan (Patrick O'Neal) to Kay Freestone (Trish Van Devere) after canning her at the filming location. The episode is "Make Me a Perfect Murder".
I love these quizzes, by the way!
3. Agenda for Murder- Mgoo
8. The Conspirators- Revill
I think # 3 is Beth and Bryce's mother in Lady in Waiting."
Either that or Helens' mother in Dead Weight.
#4: A Bird in the Hand: Dolores threatens to fire Bertie
#6: "Oh, Columbo, you are blind... You are SO blind," comes to us courtesy of Vivian Dimitri in "Rest in Peace, Mrs. Columbo", when she thinks she has poisoned Columbo with the jam.
I'm double dipping here....
#7 is FRED. go figure right? I don't recall his last name but he was a very good dancer however Grace did not care for him and demanded a new partner
1. Mr Flanagan.
2. The very end of Murder in Malibu.
3. Mother of Beth Chadwick to Columbo.
5. This one came from Candidate for Crime
6. Vivian Dimitri
8. The Conspirators. I was a little surprised that nobody got this one.
9. Dr. Paula Hall
10. Columbo Likes the Nightlife
12. Agenda For Murder
13. This was from Suitable for Framing. She helped Dale murder his own Uncle then she got killed herself
14. Columbo to Mr. Panghorne in Swan Song
Thanks, Fred! Always enjoy your quizzes. Looking forward to the next one.
I almost sure that #2 was in the end of Death Hits The Jackpot? In murder in Malibu they were watching women's underwear in the shop. Or did I miss something?