The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 Year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 10 years since Peter sadly passed away.

I remember it like it was yesterday. I found out that he had passed when a friend text me to break the news.

I then spent that night watching my favourite episodes with a few vodkas while chatting with Carleen.

So 10 years later and I'll be pouring a few vodkas and watching my favourite episodes once again. Only this time it will be without Carleen. I really miss her.

If you can, put on your favourite episode tonight and raise a glass to Peter and the wonderful Carleen (cassavetes45)

Cheers everyone :beers:

Re: 10 Year Anniversary

Please also raise a glass to Carleen's husband Alby who sadly passed in 2019. On her birthday too.
I know they loved each other very much. She would always talk about him :slightly_smiling_face:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if, when we ourselves cross-over to the grand beyond, we discover that Peter and all those others who have already crossed over, have all been happily busy making more episodes of "Columbo"? Because, you just have to Believe, God and Jesus LOVE "Columbo". Just imagine how many brand new episodes await us!

Great points Headache! I wonder what new great episodes would be created up there in the heavens. And I wonder if Peter would still be smoking that cigar

Yes it is unbelievable that ten years have gone by since Peter went to the great beyond. And there's not a day that goes by that I do not think about Carleen. When I was living in New Jersey, she was only 5 miles from me and we never got a chance to meet face-to-face. That's one thing that I've regretted for years

I always liked her posts too. She responded to at least one of mine.

Carleen was a wonderful person. I miss her a lot. Was sad to hear about her husband passing. I hope there is an afterlife so they can be reunited. They loved each other very much.

That would literally be Heaven