The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Testifying: who might not want to

I'd love to be a fly on the courtroom wall when the Devlin case ("The Conspirators") goes to trial. I can just imagine the backstabbing and emotional testimony we'd get from Poet Joe, George ("you've got such an executive flair about you") O'Connell, Kate ("the majesty of Queens") O'Connell and young Kerry ("late of the Emerald Isle") Malone as they take the stand, trying to protect and sell out all at the same time. If Joe doesn't have a drink screwed into his fist, he might be able to keep his wits about him.

Re: Testifying: who might not want to

John
I'd love to be a fly on the courtroom wall when the Devlin case ("The Conspirators") goes to trial. I can just imagine the backstabbing and emotional testimony we'd get from Poet Joe, George ("you've got such an executive flair about you") O'Connell, Kate ("the majesty of Queens") O'Connell and young Kerry ("late of the Emerald Isle") Malone as they take the stand, trying to protect and sell out all at the same time. If Joe doesn't have a drink screwed into his fist, he might be able to keep his wits about him.
Maybe Joe would be shaking like a leaf from coming down from all of that alcohol that he drank