The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Women on Columbo

Milo also tries to seduce Ruth Stafford. Maybe Ruth isn't meant to be an obvious hot female character, but Collin Wilcox makes her very attractive.

My favourites are:

- girl that Franklin is in cinema/theather with in Murder by the Book
- Jenifer Welles from Etude
- Janice Benedict, looks classy
- Gloria West from Greenhouse Jungle, although it is rather for Arlene Martel herself
- Lisa Chambers
- mysterious girl that is looking for something on shelfs on Heyward's office
- Jessica Conroy
- Lorna McGrath from Negative Reaction
- Rosanna Wells from Troubled Waters
- Marcy Hubbard from Playback
- Xenia from Case of Immunity
- Kay Freestone (but I mean only visual side, I don't like her character, always angry, no smiling)
- Julie from Murder, a Self-Portrait
- Vanessa from Columbo Likes the Nightlife

These women have definitely something which brings my attention:

- Lilly Stanhope still looks good
- Linda Robinson has something interesting in her
- Joan Stacey from Any Old Port
- nude model in Suitable for Framing
- dr Borden from Deadly State of Mind
- Mary Choy from Murder under Glass
- Sgt. Habach from Murder of The Rockstar
- Nancy Bower and Trish from Death Hits The Jackpot

There is also group which I am totally not attracted to, unlike many on this forum,but maybe I should not write it :) but that is great that everyone is different :D

Lorna McGrath is great. I've always loved Arlene Martel in any scene, but her vulnerability in Greenhouse makes me want to just grab her and......wait, strike that from the record. I love Marcy, the Australian who was impressed with Harold's "superwatch". Imagine if you showed her an iPhone. Vanessa from Nightlife has that same "vulnerability". She's stunning and perhaps my all-time favorite Columbo gal. You made a nice list.

A while back somebody made a list of the hottest men, but guys can't really judge other men the way women can judge each other. Women admire talent, intellect, etc. Men are mainly attracted to the physical.