The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve

Is steve still around? i know ted does the fan board, but what does steve do? the site hasn't been updated in a long time, and now bob has dispeared

Re: Steve

Nhi
Is steve still around? i know ted does the fan board, but what does steve do? the site hasn't been updated in a long time, and now bob has dispeared
Ignored, once again

Please stop saying that about forum members, I don't who Steve is, so I can't answer what Steve does, nor can I answer anything else that I don't know. I don't suppose anyone else can tell you things that they don't know.

i was asking Ted really, and if you dont know who steve is read the banner on the site, i'm not talking about you, i mean the site owner

Sorry about the delayed reply. Steve Burns, the sit's main original founder, is alive and well, and I am sure he pops in from time to time. I always hear from him at my birthday and at site renewal time (we share the costs, taking turns), at minimum. He's a great person, always has a very positive attitude.