The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any Old Port In A Storm question

That's great - if true. I just watched this episode last week and didn't notice. I will have to go back and examine the body discovery scene. I'm assuming the character would be the guy who once worked for him and revealed his age to be 29. On which site did you see this?

Yes, it's that scene.

It's a very good site called THE COLUMBOPHILE BLOG.
(The comment is somewhere in the comments section for this episode, not in the main part of the review.)

Oh, yeah, I know that site - I read it all the time. I'll have to go check out his review and the comments. Thanks!

Hi everybody.

I have not found the reference on that page, could you provide the link, please? I was very surprised by your message and I am curious. I consider it a very significant piece of information. If true, I imagine it would have come out before. I will check the scene.

Thanks and regards.

I'm afraid I can't find it a second time either.

I was pretty certain I saw it there, and not on a Columbo YouTube channel, but now I'm not quite sure.

I'm bad at providing links to items, but I found the comment. It's an October 20, 2021 by a person named Mark Buxbaum.

IMDB only gives Gary credit for Ric Carsini in that episode