The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wow! Death Valley!

Wow...I always feel so honored when I get a post from the grand maestro Ted!!...Well..enjoy your time at the beach..we always do...and we are enjoying our summer here already..

So is it really a year since you posted about your swimming pool? This year has gone pretty fast. I am sure things will pick up again when Headache emerges once more from his Columbocave and gives us the answers to the last quote quiz and unleashes his latest experiment on us.

By the way, it seems Colsy's site has been fairly busy today, I am just catching up that.

Boy Paul..I thought you were going to say that it seemed a lot longer....like maybe I have been here a lot longer than a year....darn!! To some people I must seem like I have been here 37 years!!!!!!

I'll have to check out colsy's site...

Actually Cassa, I think most of the activity on Colsy's site today came from you!

Re: Re: Wow! Death Valley!

Hi guys - I'm the person who was Darth Columbo before who you all thought was copying someone already posting. I always read the Columbo quotes puzzlers - never get any at all, but enjoy reading all the same! Am intreagued by the mention of Colsy's website - is this another Columbo one I haven't found?! What's the address? Would like to see it! (And please don't tell me there's already a Yoda here!)

Cheers guys

No Yoda there is not another Yoda here..as far as I know...Darth Columbo is a great guy..as I am sure you are too...
The colsy site is www.columbo.us.tt and it is great! join up if you would like too....there are only a few of us there but we try our best......check it out Yoda..um..Darth......whatever......
But as I have said in the past this site will always be my home.........

Re: Re: Wow! Death Valley!

Thanks for the pool talk guys. I'm freezing my butt off down here in Sydney.
By the way Cass, it's great to have you on here.
Happy Anniversary!!

Ahhhh...Mark...that was sweet. Thank you!

How cold is it there? We are in the 80's...I'm not a great summer person...I prefer the snow.

Oh...this is the Columbo forum..um..um...Columbo is a great show!!

Pity I can't post my little clip here that I posted at colsy's eh Cass?

Great guy am I Aw shucks, gone red now

Your not bad yourself

And Yoda, feel free to call yourself Darth Columbo if u want. I post as Welshdragon here

Yes Welshie you are a great guy...and thanks for saying I aint too shabby either!!
And yup! That clip of how Death Valley-ish it is on colsy's site www.columbo.us.tt is the best!! I won't say what you did...maybe some kiddies would like to check it out.......but it was the BEST!!!