The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you guys!!
Whether you are a Father, a Godfather, an Uncle or a Father-to-be.......have a wonderful day!!

Re: Happy Father's Day

Thanks Cassa, I am not a father yet but I am an uncle, and that was on your list, so thanks

Re: Re: Happy Father's Day

Thanks Cassa, I'm a father of 4 wonderful children and enjoyed Father's Day with them all!

Re: Re: Re: Happy Father's Day

CASSA;IT'S A TRULY SMALL WORLD BECAUSE I AM AN UNCLE ALSO OF SIX NEICES AND 11 NEPHEWS.YES, IF YOU WERE WONDERING YES WE A puerto Rican

I'm not a father, but I play one on TV...

I don't know why I wrote that. Nope not a "true" father, but my babe of 8 years (I've known her for 15 years) has two great boys, 17 & 12, who are wonderful and whacky, whom I love bunches and bunches.

We all went to Six Flags Great America's brand new Hurricane Harbor (Illinois) on Fathers Day and had a complete and total blast! Plus, there was a convention of Roller Coaster enthusiasts there too! The place was packed, but those coaster people didn't wander into Hurricane Harbor. Again, lots of fun yesterday!

Happy Today Day, Cassa!

Re: Re: Happy Father's Day

i love roller coasters!

Happy father's day to good fathers everywhere, and to non-fathers who play the father role!

oh...oh laura isn't Headache so much fun??...

oh Headache...you are so great...thanks for all your posts.....no one can compare.....you are the best..