The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Columbo's first name

Where can you see that it is Frank? Show me the picture.

Re: Columbo's first name

Michael...go to the Scrapbook section on this site and go to "Columbo's I.D. Badge"....and it is there. It happened in Dead Weight.
But as I have said 33,366 times on this forum...I for one believe he had no first name........

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This has been discussed AT LEAST 473,369,249 times now!

All of us here on the Ultimate Lieutenant Columbo website have come to the conclusion that we do indeed know Columbo's first name. This was decided many months ago!

Columbo's first name is..... RANDY!!!

Come on now, people!

No Headache you are wrong....it has been discussed 473,369,250 times.....you always screw that up!
And RANDY!!!!! (or was it Rudy??)What happened to Lou Tenant Columbo????????????????

Re: Re: Columbo's first name

I was told that on an episode when Lt. Columbo showed his badge the name on it said Frank Columbo

Re: Re: Re: Columbo's first name

It's Phillip. Not Randy, or Frank or Lou. Phillip.

actually his full name is phillip randall franklin louis altrezzedonne columbo. i know its a mouthful, thats why he usually just goes by frank.

robbie, the basic translation of 'altrezzedonne' from italian to english is "other women".

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The one topic that always brings laughter.

Knowing how folk love their smilies here is one or two for this topic.

Seriously - he has no first name either that or he has about 1,233,443,434.

God bless,

Matthew

Ahah, that's a fun topic, I see people mentioned "it's all in the game", where he answers the murderess his name is lieutenant, but this also happens in "undercover", an episode not many like but I do, the treasure hunt one, where geraldine ferguson asks him "what's your real name?" "lieutenant columbo", "your first name?", "lieutenant!", and she doesn't believe him!