The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Another of your initials is "K".

Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Kind of sad isn't it Ted?

Aw, Cass', he's not a bad guy -- probably a good fan, and he's polite to you and our fellow guests, which is all I ask. He just doesn't know when to quit.

I gotcha, Ted.

Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Mr Ted and Mr Caveouts, I am just wondering, how did you come up with the fact that my initials are M and K, where do you see that? It does not appear anywhere on the forum? Naturally, as a detective I am very interested in finding out.

Peter Falk "Lieutenant Columbo"

Re: Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

I hope there doesn't turn out to be an "E" in your initials!

.....enough...

Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

I am glad that the 2 of you guys and everyone else has been trying to solve this elusive mystery but unlike all the episodes I played in, this episode has a simpler solution then you would think, I am lieutenant Columbo, not someone just visiting this forum. But I am proud that you don't let your old man down and keep this a Columbo like detective, just don't forget to say, Just One more thing.

Re: Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Ted, I am really interested in how you used deductive logic to figure out my initials? I am not MK, I am Peter Falk, answer me please.

Your whole name also has a "Z" in it.

Some of you undoubtedly have figured out how I know this, but I prefer that we just leave it at that here, without publishing an explanation. How often do I get to out-deduce Lieutenant Columbo?

You have me very intrigued Ted. But I'll be good and not ask you any questions.

I am completly confused. I don't know what has happened. Did the main man himself wrote this message or someone else pertaining to be Lt. Columbo. If it was him why didn't he go into greater details about his realtionship with cassevetes and the rest of the show. This just might just end in a case that will never be solved. But someday hopefully we might find out the whole story. If Ted said it is Colujmbo we just have to accept it. He did get to meet the main man one the view.

And if Ted is right, which of course he is (Peter Falk would know the difference between quiet and quite), that means I don't have to walk down the street naked. Actually, with the heat here in Manchester right now, I am tempted to do it anyway

Aw shucks!!!! I guess I will put my video camera back in storage!!!

No..Damian...Ted was just joking....he knows it is not Peter Falk. And he knows who it is...a past/present poster here on the forum.
Look it is all very confusing...but the only thing I am certain about is that it isn't me!!

Guys, I am not a past poster, if you think that I am, show me where am I on the forum posting? I am pure old lieutenant Columbo.

WOW! This is awesome.

Well I for one believe it's you Peter
I don't know if you remember me, my name is Mark Dinning, we met on the set of 'The Thing About My Folks.' My uncle Patrick was working security. If you don't remember me you'll remember uncle pat. No-one forgets him with that crazy tattoo of E.T on his neck

Anyway we chatted for about 40mins, You Me and Paul Reiser. You were even kind enough to sign a photo for me

One of the things we talked about was the internet and how you found it confusing at first but were slowly getting the hang of it. Thats why I know it must be you. You said that one day if you were feeling brave enough you'd post something on this website.

I'm glad your internet skills are growing and maybe in the future I'll have the chance to meet with you again. That was a great day. All the best Peter.

Mark.

Hi, Mark. Yes, I still remember you. It was a great talk, thank you for remaining my fan to this day, I will not forget it. Pass on my gratitude and remarks to your uncle. One mystery I am interested in solving in real life is why Ted thinks my initials are MK, I can't figure it out, where does he come up with that?

Peter Falk

You are really hysterical....You won't give up will you? And just by me posting here I am probably giving you more to chew on.
Let it go my friend...in the infamous words of Cat Stevens..."just relax...take it easy...you're still young...that's your fault...there's so much you have to know"....and post something as your real self...it will make you feel so much better.

(and by the way, I am not a guy....so stop calling me Mr. Caveouts )

LOL, so u r a women? OMG, I am loosing my Columboness. Just wandering Ms. Caveouts, why do u think I am young, maybe I am very old? How do you know my initials, Ted? (Claim you know them, not for real of course).

Peter Falk (The Real guy)

Ok..let me have some fun.........I am not a "women" as you said...I am a woman..simply said.
now do what I said, and post like you would as your real self....you must have been on here before...come on...just be nice...we all try to be that way here...this is not like other forums or boards...we are polite and respectful here....please just try and do the same...............and when I say this, I say it with respect towards you and with a kind voice.

Well Mr Falk, yeah right! Just for you to know that the above post from Mark Dinning was in fact.. me

I made it all up. How can you remember a talk that never happened to someone who doesn't exist. There is no uncle patrick with an E.T tattoo

Now everyone can see your a fake so why don't use just start using your real name and join in with the discussions. We won't hold this little scam against you if you quit now.

Heres a suggestion for everyone else. Don't reply to this guys posts, you'll just add fuel to his fire. He'll soon get bored when people stop humouring him.

Your scam is exposed, peace be with you.

Welshdragon..

Genius Darth...Well done! Headache himself would have been proud of that!

OH MY!! WELSHDRAGON!!! I can only echo Paul and say GENIUS!!! And Headache would indeed be proud!!

It was to good to be true but it would of been great if it was truly Peter Falk aks Lt. Columbo

Headache wasn't taken in for a moment. NOT A MOMENT!

Come on Headache, say something more on the subject!! We want you to!

It was a bit freaky though, Headache, wasn't it???

God bless you, Headache.....you are the best.

You are the best Headache!!

You would never be taken in by anyone.........including myself, and laura, and even Paul too..............you are the tops!!!

Oh no!!! Is this Headache LUVFEST 2005 revisited?????????????

you are the best headache!!...just the best!

Even though i am not a bad detective in real life, I am not really as good as Columbo, who is headache, why are you so proud of him?

Who is Headache?!?!?!?!? .....oh sadly, my friend you have not been on this forum long enough to know......If I could expound on Headache right now I would...but I truly do not feel the need to do it for you.....if you would just be who you really are...well that would be a different story...I could go on all day about him....but you are pretending to be someone who you are not......that is really yucky..................be yourself...and as Welshdragon said, just join in on the stuff that we are talking about here.....we will hold no things against you...just have fun here like we all do.....be a good boy!!

If you dont know who I am, why do you think I am a boy? I am Peter Falk, who is much older.