The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Honored to be mentioned in a Martin Ross murder mystery

And I am way overdue to thank Martin for including me as a character in the same story. Especially since he portrayed me as the sergeant making naughty jokes about the deceased's exposed private parts, at the murder scene.

Some of you, especially newcomers to the Forum, may not know about Martin's great "fanfic" site, "Just One More Paragraph". It features a growing portfolio of original, first-class "Columbo" stories, some of them by Fan Forum regulars whose neames you will recognize. It's well worth a visit -- set aside some time to have a good read, then come back and read some more:

http://www.planetpreset.com/colfanfic.html

Thanks again, Martin -- I'm honored!

Oh wow...how cool! ...I will have to check it out.

well...i just checked it out...and it WAS cool!!! great story! i loved the one-eyed rudolph comment and the retractable candy cane line!! (oooo, ted was that ok for me to say on here??)

And is there really a johnny walker blue? obviously i know there is the red and the black..but i had never heard of blue.

well....thanks guys...i will check out more of the stories on that site....it was really good..i enjoyed it...and it was fun to see both of your names there.