The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Even though i am not a bad detective in real life, I am not really as good as Columbo, who is headache, why are you so proud of him?

Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Who is Headache?!?!?!?!? .....oh sadly, my friend you have not been on this forum long enough to know......If I could expound on Headache right now I would...but I truly do not feel the need to do it for you.....if you would just be who you really are...well that would be a different story...I could go on all day about him....but you are pretending to be someone who you are not......that is really yucky..................be yourself...and as Welshdragon said, just join in on the stuff that we are talking about here.....we will hold no things against you...just have fun here like we all do.....be a good boy!!

Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

If you dont know who I am, why do you think I am a boy? I am Peter Falk, who is much older.