The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

Come on fellas, now I have always loved Columbo more then my own show and I have visited this site several times but when I see that an imposter pretends like he is Peter Falk, I know I should solve this mystery. It is evident based on the previous thread of posts that it is Ted who is the imposter and he poses under 2 different names, Ted and Lieutenant Columbo, he has an accomplice that helps him by supporting his views, that is Cas.

Angela Landsbury of Murder She Wrote

Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

(*yawn*) It's perfectly obvious that "Lieutenant Columbo" and "Angela Lansbury" are the same person. Aren't you bored with this yet, Michael? 'Cuz everybody else is.

Can't you just come out as yourself, and talk about the show like everybody else?

Re: Thank you for watching my show for all these years. I greatly appreciate this site

And an even bigger yawn from me Ted.....he used "fellas" in both posts and also my name as "Cas"........
And to you....imposter person....don't be saying that stuff about Ted...he and his cohorts have done a wonderful job on this site...take a look around...and see what is on here...it is a gold mine....and darn it...enough already!!

Re-reading my own post, I feel I should add -- since it's sometimes easy to mistake somebody's tone on the web -- that I was not trying to give Michael a bad time. My intention was to offer him advice in a friendly way, and invite him to join the discussion like a real person, and like the good fan that I'm sure he is.

I know, I'm violating the best advice that anyone has offered in these threads -- that it's better to just ignore him. I just want it to be clear that (1) he's not fooling anybody, but (2) there's no hard feelings, as long as (3) he doesn't insist on dominating the board with these fantasies.

And now I'll just leave him alone. Thanks, everybody, for your tolerant and humorous approach to this.

As always, Ted, very eloquently said.