The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I GIVE UP!!! I am not Columbo

The fake lieutenant Columbo really is tangling this mystery furthur and furthur, I dont know who you are, but you are the fake Peter Falk because as modest as I have to be about myself, I am him.

Re: Re: Re: I GIVE UP!!! I am not Columbo

Ted, just give it up. Tell Michael how you figured out that it was him, otherwise he will keep annoying us on this site!

Re: Re: Re: Re: I GIVE UP!!! I am not Columbo

Ted, tell him how u figured out his name.

Re: I GIVE UP!!! I am not Columbo

ok....Ted...those last 2 things were NOT from me...he is using my name!!! This is really starting to suck...excuse my language!! but those posts were NOT from me!!....that is a really lousy thing to do guy...whoever the hell you are....don't do that again....that is my name...not yours!!!! so just stop your garbage!!! Ted it wasn't me......

this is the actual cassa again.....

you have no right to use my name...that was really wrong...you should be ashamed of yourself....that was a nasty thing to do...and you should apologize to me...if you don't want to talk about columbo..then just go away.....and go away quietly...this site means a lot to me for so many reasons...and a person like you is not going to ruin it for me....or for anyone else....so just stop....and ****it...don't ever ever use my name again!!

ok..this is it...Paul, Headache, Welshdragon, YM, E, laura, sita, Mrs. Peck, robbie, David, Santini, Rex, Stan, Mark D., Ted....and all you other wonderful people who post here....(sorry I didn't mention all your names..it is kind of late) back me up on this...I did not post those 2 things about Ted...that wasn't me..and it was very hurtful that the guy used my name to post...I think most of you know me by now and I wouldn't have said what he did...it was really wrong and it really threw me for a loop...it really upset me...and I probably should not be saying that on here because he will see it....but maybe he will get a life and realize that the behavior on these forums should be a little more dignified...and that there are guidelines to follow...you don't impersonate a person ......and you also do not pretend that you are another person other than yourself....and you don't use someone else's name and then post stuff....that is so wrong.....
hey guys..I just wanted you to know that cassa is not the one who posted those 2 things...and I shall hope that this guy will just post something Columbo related or just go away.....he played a nasty trick on me...and that was not a good thing........

Way to go Cassa! It's too bad we now have a trouble maker in our forum! He sounds like he has nothing better to do with his time!! I sure would like to tell him what to do with his time!!! Like Cassa said, "Just go away". P.S. GET A LIFE!!

Don't worry about it, Cas' -- if you had wanted to suggest that I explain how I knew his name, it wouldn't have offended me. But I'm still not gonna tell him.

I do agree it's dirty pool to post as another Forum visitor here. Pretending to be Peter Falk is different, it's just a goof. But, our Forum identities are all we know each other by, so they ought to be respected, in my opinion.

Thank you Stan and Ted....I love this place so much..and it just bothered the heck out of me to see my name there, knowing full well that it wasn't my words...but again thanks guys.

Right Cassa, that is an awful thing for Michael to do. When he was just pretending to be Peter, it was still dumb, most of us saw through it in about three seconds, but it was just a silly prank, which we can forget about. But using another poster's ID is not right...that kind of thing will destroy this forum. Yes, this is only an internet forum, but what you did is not right Michael. So come on Michael, post as yourself...tell us what you think about Columbo, what is your favourite episode? who is your favourite murderer? Do you prefer the old or new episodes?

All I can say is thank you, Paul.

I will not tell anything until I get the answer from Ted on how he figured out my name, until he tells me I will continue with my pranks!

Don't worry 'bout it Cass. From what I can see, we can tell it's you when your email address is shown. The impostor doesn't have an email address come up.

p.s.
besides you'd never be that pushy.

Thanks Mark for saving me. This imposter really has to leave the site or I dont answer for myself. Ted, you gotta find a way to trick him and get him out of this site. Yet, I am interested personally, how did you figure out who he was?

this is really getting hard....that was not me who posted to you mark ....this is me now..cassa..i want to thank you for what you said...i appreciate it...but that sob just did it again to me!
please....whoever you are...i really don't care.....but please just stop acting like you are me......please....that is so unfair..if you have any heart at all you will stop...be columbo..be peter falk..it is a gag..and it is not funny but you could do it..but please stop being me...that really is wrong...please just stop...come on guy, give me a break here..

People, stop wining. Just tell the Mike guy how u figured out it is him.

Michael, about 1 or 2 years ago you posted in the Columbo forum and tried to trick everyone that you are Columbo, then I could see that it was you and I remembered it. That is the only way I could figure out your name, there is no other way. Cas, sorry about this guy annoying you, I think now that I have told him, he will stop.

Again that post at 4:43 was not me...So what do i do? do i have to change my name or something? this is really getting annoying...and very upsetting...i am trying.......this place has always been my haven for the past year...and this guy is really taking his toll on me...does anyone have any suggestions?....i don't want him to continue to post as me and you guys will think it was me....oh boy! i hate this...i found this place a year ago and it has brought to me so much happiness....and i have made so many friends here..i just don't want this pain in the ass to ruin it for me.....oh hell........hey headache and mrs. peck.....where are you...i could really use your help right now.............

This is a distressing and unfortunate situation. In the 5 or 6 years I've been poking around the forum, this is the first time I remember anything like this happening. But I wouldn't worry about it, Cassavetes. We can tell the difference between your thoughtful, positive posts and Michael's sad cry for attention.

I was wondering about Ted's post just above explaining how he figured it out...I think that may be the work of an imposter. It doesn't seem to have the "Ted style."

thank you ted...this really is yucky...but thanks

thank you so much E.....this is bothering me more than it should...and i hate to admit that...but what you said was very sweet..and i thank you...you are very kind
as far as that post not being from ted?...i don't know ...i think it was...but with this guy posting here now...you never know.....but i think it was from ted.................
hey...thanks again E...you made me smile

Please see new thread, "Message to Michael Kheifetz".

I'm sorry about the inconvenience that this joker has caused everyone. If he continues the forgeries, he will be banned here, or as close as I can come to doing that.