The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: cassavetes45...the real one...cassa

Im not a regular poster here but have posted a few times and am always lurking (you all put me in the shade with your knowledge and put in my bad memory)but this whole name issue is a pain and i feel so sorry for cassa that this guy is finding it funny ruining this forum. Its certainly not amusing and i have no idea who is who anymore.

Anyway stick in cassa you bring a smile to my face along with the rest of the folk here and we would miss you so much.

God bless,

Matthew

See the separate thread, "Message to Michael Kheifetz." He will stop the forgeries, or he will be as gone as I can make him.

thank you mat..that was very kind...i really appreciate your words...and God bless you too...and thank you ted....
this whole thing has taken a bit of the wind out of my sails but it will not deter me from posting in the future.......

hey everybody!! like it or not cassa is here to stay!!

Hi Cass, like I just posted at Colsy's forum I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner. I see the guy was man enough to post an apology so I'm hoping thats the end of it. Still doesn't mean that the guy is forgiven in my book. He has a long way to go to prove himself a decent bloke after the upset he's caused. Feel better Cass [8-)

Welshdragon..

He's apologised so lets forgive, forget and move on. Get back to discussing columbo and asking questions that i have no idea what the answers are.

God bless you all,

Matthew

Thank you so much Welshdragon....and I am starting to feel better..it wasn't a great feeling though...but it is over.....and Hey!! Welshie!!! thanks for being such a decent bloke!!!!

And mat...I did forgive him, and I meant it, but please understand that this really hurt me and it wasn't a fun thing to go through.

Cass,

It wasnt meant to you at all the previous post i made but to everyone else as i knew you had already forgiven.

Thats all i have to say about all this.

God bless,

Matthew

don't worry about it mat...it is ok...it really is.

Hey Headache!! Geesh!! you go away for a few days and all hell breaks out!!!!!