The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just a quick test

Now you will bring all your crazy genius here!!!! I love it!!....and you know I love that clip where Columbo falls down the hill!!! I got the sound but no video.
And great to see Mrs. Peck and her light saber again!!! You know how much that cracks me up!!

Great work as always!!

Re: Re: Just a quick test

Falling down the steep hill is my favorite funny moment in any of the Columbo episodes. I laugh so hard every time I see it that my sides always start to hurt!!:-) Thanks Welshdragon!

Don't know why there's no video Cass. Its the same clip I posted over at Colsy's forum. That worked for you didn't it?

Glad you liked it Stan

WD

I just tried it again and there still was no video....but it did work for me on the colsy site...so I can watch it over there.

My Columbo shelf

Re: Re: Just a quick test

That looks GREAT Welshdragon! That gives me an idea, I think I'll do something like that! That reminds me,did you ever buy the few Columbo episodes that were out awhile back on the VHS format? I was very tempted to buy those, but for some strange reason I didn't and it really hurt me at the time. Now I'm glad I didn't because I bought the first two seasons on DVD and intend to buy the remaining seasons when they are available in the near future.

This is great Welshdragon!!! You will never cease to amaze me!!!!

I'm confused Cass. The clip is exactly the same one that I posted over there

I just don't know....It must be some unexplainable phenomenon, Welshie!!!!!
I tried again....got the sound...no video...knowing me, you must be sitting there saying "that stupid idiot girl is probably doing something wrong!!!"

DARTH PECK!

That's a perfect name for one so evil. The video worked for me. Thanks for the time you put into that, Welshdragon!