The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: when is columbo on if u have the same tv stuff as me?

biography channel, trying to remember if I have that, I dont have comcast. What channel is biography again? Y dont they show it on Bravo anymore, i cant believe it. I did a search and it doesnt show it on my tv, at least wthin the next few days.

Re: when is columbo on if u have the same tv stuff as me?

I don't know what channel Biography is on...as I mentioned we have it at our other house...and we haven't been there in a few months.
Bravo had stopped airing Columbo months ago. They would rather show stupid celebrity poker and reality shows!!!! I believe someone mentioned on this forum a while back that since Hallmark is showing it that they had to stop....something like that, I forget.

columbo is on the Hallmark Channel on Sundays 12am

I see Columbo every sunday on the Hallmark Channel at 12am before that I see matlock and before that their is always a Perry Mason Movie on which I watch also. Hallmark also had other mystery movies which stars John Larroquette from Night Court and the red head who played Micheal J. Fox mother on the Back To The Fure Movies. So if you have to have your Columbo fix or mstery fix just watch the Hallmark Channel and you will be satisified

But Damian we don't get the Hallmark channel....

One way to find out, at least in the USA, is to go to Yahoo.com and click on TV. They have a feature that lets you enter your ZIP code and cable (or other TV service) info, and then you can "search listings" for the next 2 weeks -- for example, you can search throughout your own available channels for "Columbo".

TV Guide.com has a similar feature, but their site got so unreliable that I now prefer Yahoo.

Re: Re: when is columbo on if u have the same tv stuff as me?

If it helps at all, I have seen the older episodes aired on WGN (the superstation out of Chicago that runs on a lot of cable systems). They run a lot of McCloud, McMillan & Wife, and all those other old ones. When or how often, however, I cannot say.