The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
peter's bruised face........

there was a yahoo alert that i got that showed peter with 2 bruised eyes and a bandage on his face when he showed up at the the hollywood forgein press lucheon that was held this past wednesday.....he looked absolutely horrible!....it was from elitestv.com .....i wonder what happened to him?....

Re: peter's bruised face........

Just saw that Cassa. It looks pretty bad. Thanks for alerting us to that.

Didn't he look terrible!!!!

Where is that picture and can you post it on here?

it is at www.hossli.com/celebrity/

As far as me posting it on here....you came to the wrong person.....I am a computer moron!!!!!!

Re: Re: peter's bruised face........

Try this:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lbx1/detail?.dir=/.4f93&.dnm=c834.jpg&.tok=phwE88CB5OURKMaD&.src=mail

I just went to the elitestv.com page which Cassa mentioned, and there is a headline on the front page. Well, there was when I went there anyway.

And if you go to the one I mentioned www.hossli.com/celebrity/ it is there too.

Hey! are we competing here!!!!!

Oh..and Stan..what was that photos yahoo address for?

Welshdragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would come through for me!!! I was going to post that if anyone could post that picture on here..it would be you!!!! Thanks buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo Alert!!!!!

I just got another yahoo alert which shall explain the mysterious bruising of Peter's face. It seems he and his wife Shera were visiting a dog rescue shelter and Peter became quite smitten with one particular stray dog. Well, as his wife explains it, he got a little too close to the dog and was fooling around with him and the dog turned around and bit him under his left eye. Peter went to the hospital for treatment, and Shera said he was a bit embarrassed because he knew he shouldn't have been playing with the dog the way he was, because it was an unfamiliar dog to him. The best part of the story is that now Peter wants to adopt him!!! He's such a sweetie!

Whoah, even if he won't say so, Peter had to be scared out of his wits for at least a moment there -- I mean, having something happen to his left eye has got to be his worst nightmare.

Ted..I was thinking the same exact thing. If you look at the photo that Welshdragon so wonderfully supplied, you can see how close the dog came to his eye. That definitely had to be scary. The article did not mention what type of dog it was.