The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for missing episodes?

Being a perfectionist and completist, I have managed to tape almost all of the episodes and have edited out all the commercials (I also have them all organized with labels printed from the computer, which gives you an idea how totally obsessed I am).

Since the newer episodes have stopped airing on A&E (and I don't have the Biography channel), I never managed to catch "Undercover" or "Columbo Likes the Nightlife." Does anyone there have decent-quality copies of these episodes on tape? There was a chap a couple years ago that was hawking them for $20 a piece, but that was too rich for my blood and even more so now that I'm a starving student. I'd be willing to trade episodes if someone likes.

Re: Looking for missing episodes?

get in touch with Rex from this site....he will be back on in a few days, i am sure. he should be able to accomodate you.

Re: Re: Looking for missing episodes?

I am wondering if there is a possiblity to get all epsisodes on DVD?
Has anyone a hint where you can get it or isn't it possible??

Re: Re: Re: Looking for missing episodes?

In the states, the first three seasons are available on DVD. I'm sure they plan to release more, I guess they're selling well.

Re: Looking for missing episodes?

Ah ha.

You could be just the fellow I'm looking for. Please see my post "Murder With Too Many Notes"

Ta,
Sandy.