The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cross-overs to other shows

Martin I just read A Good Cigar ia a Smokescreen. Once again, great job! I really enjoyed it. I have become a recent fan to The Rockford Files and I probably enjoyed your story even more because of that. Once again, it was so funny in parts and the dialogue was right on. Great job!

'Matlock ' was in 'Diagnosis Murder' so it does happen sometimes.

That reminds me of the Columbo where he meets the woman who played the housekeeper (or something) in Macmillan And Wife playing 'herself - actress from Macmillan And Wife' (if I remember correctly) And of course Macmillan and Columbo were both in the 'Mystery Movie' series.

And hey, also in "Uneasy Lies The Crown", Columbo recognized Dick Sargent who played the second Darrin Stephens on "Bewitched". So then how come he didn't recognize David White (who played Larry Tate on "Bewitched") when HE was in the "Identity Crisis" episode playing the head of the CIA? (Or the woman who played the second Gladys Cravitz on "Bewitched" when she was in "Suitable For Framing" as an art gallery attendee???) Or Agnes Moorehead when she played the part of the wife murdered in the original play version of "Prescription: Murder" when Columbo wasn't even being played by Peter Falk?!

Why am I going on about all this?

Well? Why am I???

You are great Headache....I've missed you