The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mrs. Columbo on 3rd Season DVD Set

Well, at least it is the one with Donald Pleasence.

I went to a web site dedicated to the Mrs. Columbo show and I was looking at some pictures. Well I was horrified to see one picture where she is leaning on Columbo's car and wearing his raincoat!!! But the worst shock for me came when I saw a picture of her sitting, and there was Dog sitting on the floor next to her chair! It just grossed me out! But thankfully, Dog looked pretty annoyed!! You could tell from the expression on his face that he didn't want to be there and that he felt that this whole thing was a mockery and a darn shame.

Re: Re: Mrs. Columbo on 3rd Season DVD Set

I for one am looking forward to seeing Mrs Columbo - no matter how bad it is. It is a piece of Columbo history and as a fan I feel I must see it even if it is to conclude that it is a travesty.

www.20six.co.uk/jiltedbarfly

Does anyone know whether or not there is a Region 2 version of Season Three planned for release?

Sandy

Re: Re: Mrs. Columbo on 3rd Season DVD Set

Hi Sandy , the 3rd season out on region 2 is 14/11/05. go to play.com I get mine from them they are a brill shop!

If so, that's the only episode worth watching, and a pretty good companion to Any Old Port, as it stars Donald Pleasance as an equally sympathetic murderer.