The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chat Room!!!

Michael....just go in there now....I don't know if I could make it till then....

Michael.........you had better be there at midnight...I stayed up watching old movies on tv just so I could be awake for this freakin chat thingy.......if you aren't there....well...Columbo has got his newest case on his hands....it's about this Jersey girl who murders some guy named Mike in PA!!

Re: Re: Chat Room!!!

lol sorry
come there now
or i will go sleep

Michael..Michael..Michael...sorry is just not going to cut it right now....I tried again to see if you were there and you weren't....I should have known better...I was duped by you once, and now I have been duped again.....maybe it is my fault for being so gullible and naive....but, boy, and you are truly proving yourself to be just a "boy"....you did it to me again.....not nice, my friend...not nice at all.........I am not angry...only tired and a bit ticked at you......I promise you this...I will not allow myself to be a part of your jokes anymore...I will talk to you about Columbo here on the forum and I will discuss the show with you...but you have really made an...(I don't think I can say the real word here...but I will try)...you have really made an ass of yourself to me...and I am a very forgiving and kind person..to the point where someone really has to screw with me royally in order for me to feel that way...............and I know you will come back with some excuse or apology or whatever...and who knows?..it could be a glich in the chat room..but I highly doubt that considering the professional input of Ted and Steve and their cohorts.........but enough already, Michael...you have pulled my chain once too often....and it doesn't feel good....I'm not used to it....I don't treat people that way and I don't expect to be treated that way either...

To everybody else here...I am sorry for this post...I really am....It just mucks up all the good stuff that has been happening on here lately...lots of great insightful thoughtful stuff....I would have just emailed him but he doesn't list his address. Again I am sorry that I had to post this, but I do hope all you guys understand.....

Oh Heavens!!!! The Battling Bickersons are at it again!!!!

Maybe it was just a glitch Cassa. The other day I tried to get into to chat room and it almost crashed my computer, I ended up just closing the Columbo page. And also Cassa, you know things sometimes crop up, people have to rush off and do things at the shortest of notice. Well, I don't know, but maybe Michael didn't do it on purpose...

Maybe you are right Paul.....But I was tired...and I shouldn't have stayed up....and I waited for nothing...but I will agree with you that it could have been a glitch or he could have had something come up......so....oh whatever.........

Dont think this will ever take off but if you are ever thinking of having everyone in a chat room at the same time give lots of advance notice. Im not suggesting that you follow this idea but if it was set for 23 november at 23:25 GMT then people could get prepared for it to be there at that time.

Also maybe there was a problem and michael had to be elsewhere, who knows. Forgive and move on.

God bless,

Matthew

i have

Good.

Its been good around here recently (im a very happy lurker) but if my memory was better then i would paste more but you all put me to shame. You're all so nice and its good to be here all be it quiet.

God bless,

Matthew

After my last post I went to the chat room and since no-one was there I left, I mean what else was I supposed to do, I cant just wait there till somebody comes cause that can never happen and if u make a click to go somewhere else, it wont work.

ok,michael,it's ok

but i think we hsould stil have the chats.