The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
no point whatsoever - just me rambling

Its now safe to say that all 69 episodes have been screened in the UK at one time or another unfortunately the 2 episodes i have seen most often are Undercover (which is watchable but not columbo) and murder in malibu (which is one of the worst and leaves you feeling empty).

I would recommend that everyone views every episode at least once but then with some episodes NEVER go back there again. Still i do believe that every episode has got some good bits in them, tho you have to look really carefully during some.

My main problem with the newer episodes is that i find that the little things that lead columbo to the killer and build up evidence are shuffed down our throat so blatantly (zooming in when not needed) that i feel that we are treated like idiots. A major example is at the end of A trace of murder which completley ruins the whole thing.

Another point is that the best 90's episodes are hardly ever shown, this isnt good. A note to everyone at sky stop showing undercover every 2 days and show Death hits the jackpot, a bird in the hand (i like this) or even get the rights to ashes to ashes and MWTMN.

Heres a question to anyone who is reading this, would you actually watch NTTD over any other columbo episode? I seriously can say yes.

God bless,

Matthew

P.S. When typing this the name was already filled in with columbo. Why?

Re: no point whatsoever - just me rambling

I don't know much about the newer episodes...but I have seen No Time To Die......are you saying you liked it?

And as far as columbo appearing where your name goes...the last post you made...on the Murder With Too Many Notes thread listed you as columbo.

Re: Re: no point whatsoever - just me rambling

I have seen No Time To Die once. If I ever have to see it again it will be the right time for me to die. In my opinion the worst Columbo ever.

I can say 100% that all 69 columbo episodes have aired in the UK. I agree that No Time to Die STINKS!

I do enjoy undercover though.

WD

Im saying that if it was on and say murder in malibu was on as well for the 100th time i would yes. Not that its any good tho.

As for why im named as columbo in another thread, i dont know why. It certainly wasnt deliberate. Strange.

God bless,

Mat