The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: england

A plague on both your houses! If you're from above the Mason-Dixon line, you're ****yankees!

Mason Dixon Line

While not technically south of the Mason Dixon Line, parts of Southern New Jersey are geographically south of the Mason Dixon Line.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A plague on both your houses! If you're from above the Mason-Dixon line, you're ****yankees!

Sandy Hook

I would like to take my wife to Sandy Hook to air out our differences

Replying to:

I think you are acting more like Peck's Bad Boy rather than Mrs. Peck!! Teddy the Terminator?!?!?!? And you like to "hang out" there?!?!? You are a nut!

Re: england

Oh Goodness gracious Mrs. Peck....what am I ever going to do with you?!!??! You are such a silly!!.....and it is great!!! Thanks!!
I don't think the Mason Dixon Line applies to me......so tell me Sir, what part of Jersey do I actually live in???? You have confused the heck out of me!!!

Oh....we watched Any Old Port In A Storm dvd today...it was so hot here..we couldn't go outside to do our crabbing....only caught one today.....but the episode was wonderful once again...we really enjoyed it...

You my good woman are in Northern New Jersey, home of the smelly oil refinieries on the New Jersey Turnpike. Unofficially anything north of Exit 8 of the Turnpike is Northern New Jersey.

Speaking of crabs, sometimes I wake up crabby in the morning, but most of the time I let her sleep

Replying to:

Oh Goodness gracious Mrs. Peck....what am I ever going to do with you?!!??! You are such a silly!!.....and it is great!!! Thanks!!
I don't think the Mason Dixon Line applies to me......so tell me Sir, what part of Jersey do I actually live in???? You have confused the heck out of me!!!

Oh....we watched Any Old Port In A Storm dvd today...it was so hot here..we couldn't go outside to do our crabbing....only caught one today.....but the episode was wonderful once again...we really enjoyed it...

Ok Peck.....I am 105 off the Garden State Parkway...and where I am now, our summer place on the lagoon, is 63 off the Parkway......come on...I am sorta southern NJ...aren't I??
We used to live near the Turnpike when we first got married...it was horrible...it was the yuck-hole of New Jersey...and that is what most people think NJ is all about...all those chemical plants on the Turnpike.............but you and I know it is so much more than that.......and Ted knows too.....
And I know you don't mean to say that stufff about your honey being a crabby......she is probably a wonderful woman!!!......she is hooked up with you!!
I caught the biggest crab this week so far.....6 inches point to point!!!...I am so proud of myself!!! I know 6 inches doesn't sound too big but it is!!!! The minimum is 4 1/2....so I found the big guy!!!! I love it!!!

105...not even close to South Jersey, 63 is borderline, but close enough to be considered South Jersey. A quick rule of thumb for the Jersey Shore is "where are most of the vistors from?" New York? Then you are North Jersey! Philly? Then you are in South Jersey! Works for all shore points except AC, they are in a world of their own....

Replying to:

Ok Peck.....I am 105 off the Garden State Parkway...and where I am now, our summer place on the lagoon, is 63 off the Parkway......come on...I am sorta southern NJ...aren't I??
We used to live near the Turnpike when we first got married...it was horrible...it was the yuck-hole of New Jersey...and that is what most people think NJ is all about...all those chemical plants on the Turnpike.............but you and I know it is so much more than that.......and Ted knows too.....
And I know you don't mean to say that stufff about your honey being a crabby......she is probably a wonderful woman!!!......she is hooked up with you!!
I caught the biggest crab this week so far.....6 inches point to point!!!...I am so proud of myself!!! I know 6 inches doesn't sound too big but it is!!!! The minimum is 4 1/2....so I found the big guy!!!! I love it!!!

Ok then I think I am in!! Most of the "other" people are from Philly..even our next door neighbor here is from Philly......and the topper of it all is the fact that we don't have a lawn....it is all those pebbles....that is low-down southern shore!!

For a thread called "England" it seems very Americacentric. You yanks sure know how to take over stuff. (tee-hee)

Oh, I'm from Scotland, by the way.

We did sort of take over, didn't we?? We are so arrogant!!!

Thats because we drink our beer cold

Replying to:

We did sort of take over, didn't we?? We are so arrogant!!!

We are a freakish bunch of sods, aren't we Mrs. Peck??

We sure are, and thats what makes us unique

Replying to:

We are a freakish bunch of sods, aren't we Mrs. Peck??

I have been learning a lot of UK lingo here and on colsy's site....it is quite a wonderful experience....a lot of fun. I think they speak a whole other language over there...and I love it!!

Thanks Darth/Welshdragon/He-Man/Sloth...and Paul and colsy....my UKers...and I aint leaving any letters out Welsh! You are just UKERS!