The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I know it's the wrong forum but still....Kolchak's back in town!!

There must be something to the Columbo-Kolchak connection, because one of the world's biggest "Kolchak" fans and experts is Mark Dawidziak -- author of "The Columbo File", and also author of, I think, 3 different books about Kolchak. Did he also write the notes for the Kolchak DVDs, as he did for the Columbia House "Columbo" videos?

May well have done that Ted. Shame he wasn't called upon to do any commentaries for the series.
Would have been good to get Jack Grinnage or even McGavin himself in. I always thought Falk and McGavin were cut from the same cloth...both the kinda actors that we just don't have any more...real, working class, honest, take no crap actors.

Re: Re: I know it's the wrong forum but still....Kolchak's back in town!!

they were two very popular shows among people my age when they originaly aired...when I think back about watching columbo movies I believe Kolchack was on afterward..not positive but could be

You may well be right. They were both ABC shows. I think Kolchak was on Fri nights around 10 or 11.Not the best timeslot. Would have been a killer double..Columbo/ Kolchak.