The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Episode, and what season?

One episode i enjoyed a few years ago, i would like to see again.. It involved cigar stubs in an ashtray and something about the dry rectangle under the car when it was raining that night.

Whats it called, and what season was it? thanks

Re: What Episode, and what season?

"Agenda For Murder", with Patrick McGoohan as attorney/political operative Oscar Finch. It's one of the ABC episodes, considered "Season Nine". Featuring the famous "bite of cheese" clue. An excellent episode in my opinon, at least by ABC standards, largely due to McGoohan's performance and his interactions with Columbo.

Re: Re: What Episode, and what season?

Hello there, I was wondering which episode it was with a man in a car, he drove too fast (by purpose, to have an alibi) and Columbo is checking out the camera. Can anyone tell me which episode?
Thanks!

Re: What Episode, and what season?

Linda, the episode is Columbo and the murder of a rock star from season 10 (90's columbo). If you live in the uk and have sky you can catch it there.

God bless,

Matthew

Re: Re: What Episode, and what season?

Thanks Mat, I thought it was an older episode than that. I didn't remember this episode except for the car-thing. I'm not from the UK but from Holland (that explains the bad English, sorry for that). There are no episodes at this moment here unfortunately.

Re: Re: Re: What Episode, and what season?

Hey,

You're right about how unfortunate we Dutch people are...

I love Columbo, but none of the Dutch networks airs any of the episodes.

A short while ago, SBS6 aired an episode every saturday, but for some reason they've stopped doing that :(

Maybe I should mail them about it..

Well; let's hope one of the Dutch channels (or maybe BBC) starts thinking bright, and brings Columbo back to the public screen.