The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo Always On!

Man, its great, lol columbo is always on!! sky, hallmark, channel five lol the holidays were great lmao

Re: Columbo Always On!

But WeeMan....I live in the US and I don't get Hallmark, and I don't get Sky and I don't get your channel five.......I'm am crying!!...and I am so very jealous!!...you guys got it good over across the pond.

Re: Re: Columbo Always On!

In Austria there is every(!) Sunday a Columbo episode at about 11.30 pm! Thats great!!

I missed Johnny Cash yesterday again! One of these days I will see this episode (I'm told it's great).

Caught "Columbo Likes the Nightlife" last week, I thought it was very enjoyable. The younger villains and (to an extent) fellow police officers s******ing at Columbo was a nice touch.

Wow...Big Brother is watching!

I'll replace that partly erased word with "smirking", as there is no racist term within that word.

Further proof that while automatic computer programs are very clever, they are also very stupid. Something Columbo knows only too well!

Now I really want to know what you originally typed. I know it wasn't bad...they censor the strangest things.

Was the word s.n.i.g.g.e.r.i.n.g? I can see what it thought was being typed.

WD

Ohhhh....

Just as well the computer doesn't know what a mirkin is!

um...............well, what is it?

Its spelt merkin though

Heres the definition Cass. Don't blush

click me

WD

Oh my Goodness!!!!!! Me blush?!?!? My face is on fire!!!!!!