The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any news on when season #4 will be out?

I can not answer your question. I can only drool in hopes that you are correct. Finally, Now You See Him available, complete and uncut. May I suggest we storm the gates of Universal if it has no soundtrack or an altered one?

Joe

Re: Any news on when season #4 will be out?

I have my Battering Ram at the ready Joe!! I know there were legalities involving the music from this one.
There are some great ones from season/series 4....Now You See Him...as you mentioned...but also Forgotten Lady and Identity Crisis......and maybe I will understand Last Salute To The Commodore a wee bit better without it having cut out scenes.....probably not...but it is just a thought.

Re: Re: Any news on when season #4 will be out?

I wouldn't expect any news from Universal for a minimum of 2-3 months, and assuming we get Season 4 on the same schedule we've gotten previous seasons, expect it no earlier than February-March 2006 since they've been following a five to six month interval between seasons so far.