The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I Need Some Columbo Sleuths

Of course, I don't know much about this kind of thing...I'm just wondering...How far is your country house from your nearest neighbors? I've been looking into renting a place like that...Not that I could afford anything as nice as yours, but just something simple, you know...get away from the job. Anyway, I was worried that there wouldn't be enough space between the houses to walk my dogs without intruding on the neighbors. Is that a problem here? I'd hate to make a mess on one of these beautiful pieces of land, but I'm always dropping cigars and things. Just my nature...

ok..lee...i will take it that you are being serious..and i will tell you that we have a little house down in beach haven west, nj...right on the lagoon...it is wonderful...as i mentioned, we have a benny the beagle..and he is quite happy down there...there are a lot of dirt roads that we take him down where he can romp and play....what kind of dog do you have?
the houses there are pretty much close together..but there would be places where you could take your pup....it is so quiet and lovely there..except for the freakin seagulls!!!.....house prices have gone up ridiculously....our little baby house is worth more than it should be..it is worth more than our bigger regular house......i don't know about renting costs................hey are you from jersey???

oh this is a columbo site..and it is even my thread...what shall i do??????
um....um......well does anyone else have any ideas how that cigar got into my driveway???? come on columboites...you can do it...................

I think your alibi is pretty weak. You say you went on vacation but left three cars in the driveway; sounds suspicous to me. Maybe we ought to check the mileage on those vehicles. You claim your husband hoped you found money in the driveway but has anyone really seen your husband? When the ransom note arrives you'll probably point to the Mafia, being from New Jersey, but the Mafia doesn't smoke cigars with little plastic thingies. You're accomplist is probably more a Jack Cassidy type, or do you smoke cigars yourself? I think we should get a court order and dig up your entire property to get to the botom of this.

Heres the pic you wanted posted Cass

WD

Welshie!! You are a Doll!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Lee...I totally missed your point...but I just re-read your post...and Miss Dunderhead finally got it!! Very Good!!

Ron...you may be on to something....ah the blessed Mafia!!.....and does anyone really know if I truly have a husband and if I do..what is his first name??? Do I smoke cigars??? And if I do, would I be smoking those cheapo ones with the plastic thing? I highly doubt it....Give me a Cuban!!! And please come on over and dig up the back yard...the grass is horrible this year.....
But maybe...well maybe Benny the Beagle had something to do with it...he has been known to smoke a stogie from time to time....um....well...maybe not...I am looking at him right now and he is in his normal position...............sleeping...his idol is Dog....

What about a scenario where some guy wants to knock off my hubby...maybe he didn't fix his computer the right way and the guy is teed off.....he comes to our house with the intent of murdering my honey and is ticked off yet again because we are not there...he stamps out the cigar butt in our driveway and then he is so annoyed and hot that he takes a swim in our pool....some other guy from the neighborhood sees him swimming in our pool and goes and gets a chunk of ice and hits him over the head with it.......this would probably explain the body that my husband and I found in our pool when we returned home...this was kind of bad since it wasn't even garbage day that particular day, and we had put the body out on the street and it wasn't picked up for 2 days...yuck!!