The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Opinions on "Blueprint For Murder"

Thanks for the warm welcome Cass. I havent been on the board as much, because of summer and our upcoming move to Florida.

I always like the sequence of scenes when Columbo goes for the permit, its just how things are when you have to deal with burecrats . Ironically I once had to deal with a local municipality in getting a permit. Luckily I had a friend that was high up in the food chain, and he gave us what is known as a "walk through". I was in and out in less then 15 minutes

Re: Opinions on "Blueprint For Murder"

No..No..you can't leave and go to Florida!! Yucko!!
Ok...I will leave you alone...but that is yucky!! You will be sweating eternally!!
Seriously though, I wish you a lot of luck and happiness on your move..

It is such a great scene...I love the full scene..not the cut-up Bravo one...it is just so terrific. He truly reminds me of my father in those camera shots...his face is exactly the same as my dad's would have been in the same situation.
The one thing that bothers me in this episode is the lengthy scene at the construction site. It just seems too dragged out for me when they are digging up the pilings.(sp) But I guess that was done for effect....

Re: Re: Opinions on "Blueprint For Murder"

No..No..you can't leave and go to Florida!! Yucko!!
Ok...I will leave you alone...but that is yucky!! You will be sweating eternally!!

Yea and so what, is that a bad thing????? Besides thats what A/C is for. Im going to Florida to get away from the cold, dreary, slushy, icy, snowy Northeast!

Re: Opinions on "Blueprint For Murder"

Well say hello to my in-laws when you get down there!
But I guarantee you will miss the snow!

um....to keep this on topic...um...er....I liked this episode...and Patrick O'Neal was one sexy dude. I always wondered why he took such a small role in Make Me a Perfect Murder. And also why he wasn't asked back for another shot at guest murderer.