The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo: Publish Or Perish

Hello everybody, I am here yet again. Jack Cassidy does a first rate job in this "Columbo". This has a very explosive opening. Cassidy hires John Chandler to kill an author. This "Columbo" is very well written. I hope people liked it as much as I did. I think this is Jack Cassidy's best turn on the "Columbo" films , he was flat out superb. There is one really entertaining scene where Cassidy is watching a film and Columbo walks in on him as he is watching. This scene is very entertaing , I could watch that over and over again. Cassidy is laughing and having a ball. I also like the scene where Columbo is having lunch at a restaurant and is having a hard time getting up, also very entertaining.

I hope Peter Falk will make a new "Columbo" film sometime soon , I have heard nothing yet. I also hope he will play Max the Angel for the fourth time. I hope he gets a decent script for a change. I would rather see him be Columbo again rather than Max the Angel. I hope he does both. Peter Falk will have a birthday on September 16 2005. I also think that his new film opens up on that same day as well. The film is called " The Thing About My Folks" with Paul Reiser as his costar. Peter Falk and Paul Reiser will also be on "The View" on September 14 , I hope that still goes as well. Peter Falk has other films in the can, they are

1.3 Days of Rain
2.Checking Out
3.Retirement
4.The Book of Joe

I cannot wait for these to be released , I am guessing these will be out in 2006!! I hope they will come out soon so I can see them. A little off topic , we should pray for the people in the south who are stuggling to survive. Thanks for reading , that is about all for now.