The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Happy Birthday?

Mine is September 26, 1978. Just 10 days after Peter Falk's, but he's a Virgo and I'm a Libra.

Re: Happy Birthday?

26th feb 1980

Still a pup

WD

GeeZ!!! I am thinking I should never have started this!!! You are all making me feel old!!!! Wasn't anyone else born in the fifties??????? Or at least the sixties????

I'm sorry I cannot make you happy, at least in that sense , 'cause I was born in the seventies, on July 14th 1974, the same day "A stitch in crime" was first shown here in Spain. I suppose I didn't see it that day, but who knows? My mother's also a fan!

Rob, so you live now in Fort Worth? May I ask you, do you know whether there is still something about the years Roy Orbison lived there as a child? I mean, the house he lived in, or the like... I've always felt curious about that.

Maybe it was on in the delivery room Vergara?

God bless,

Matthew

Hi Mat,

My only hope is that they left me in the room with my mother and that there was a telly there (and that she felt like watching it!). I was born at about 7:30 a.m. and they showed it at 22:00, I think. Now I know they take all the newborn babies to one room, or the like, but maybe back then they kept babies in the same room as their mother. But I wouldn't dislike the idea of having been born while the doctor had one eye on me and the other on Columbo (well, there was no doctor there when I was born, but that's another story... It seems I'm always in a hurry!)

That's ok Vergara....but dang it!! another 70's baby!!! Where are all the oldies like me....I could name names here, but I won't. But I know you are out there....come on step up to the plate and post your birthdate!!

Just so you know kiddies, I am writing all these dates down, and when your birthday rolls around I will make sure to post a happy birthday wish to you.

Cassavetes, I have another birthday to add to your list. Don't forget about Janie from Old-Fashioned Murder...her birthday was given in that episode as December 27 when Columbo was talking about the back story of the family. Considering how Janie reacts to murders, I wonder how she would react to surprise birthday wishes?

I also wonder if there were other characters in episodes when an actual birthdate was given. I can't think of any other than Janie.

Excellent E!!! She is on my list. And as you say, can you just imagine the look on her face when she sees her birthday wish!!?? On second thought I don't think that I would want to see it!!

Well I thought I'd bump this thread up to the top again because my list of birthday kiddies is very very short. Anybody else want to post their day....as I had said, you don't have to include the year. Think it over and then just go ahead and post it. Thanks kids!!

And all you oldies like me...who are refusing to post their birthdays...come on! Do it for me.... Make cassa feel happy that she is not the oldest...come on guys!! You know who you are!!!! I have a few that I know about already....but my lips are sealed!!
Wouldn't you just love to wake up on "your" day and have a message from me???????? (If I said a "massage" instead of a "message"..well, maybe you would take me up on it!! )
Oh..Heck!!...just put your birthdays here...I am not a stalker...I am only cassa....carleen.........Heck!! I'm from Jersey!! How bad could I be??

Late as usual...1st May 1972. A young (or youngish) boy (or man) from Wales in the UK.

I might be wrong...I think I was born around the time "Etude in Black" was made

Another Youngin'!!! Where are all you old guys?!?!
Thanks for posting Leighton...You have made the cassa birthday list. And you are probably right, that was probably around the time they were filming Etude....Boy I feel old!!

I don't believe it! I was born on 11/19/57 also! At least 2 of my friends were born on 11/19 also, but you're the first I've encountered that had the same year as well! I'm sure you probably already know that Jodie Foster is exactly 5 years younger than us.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You are my new best friend C.G.!!!!!!! You Scorpian you!!!!! And you are a freakin oldie like me!!!!!! Wow!!! I never knew anyone who had the same exact birthday as me....I was born around 12 noon in Hackensack NJ.......Hey I guess I won't forget to wish you happy birthday!! If you could see the smile on my face right now?! It looks something like this....

You're a hoot! 10PM Lawrence, Massachusetts.

Hoot right back attcha!!! It is just so strange to 'know' someone who was born the same exact day.....sorry, I just find it really bizarre...but nice too. I mean if you think about it, well....ok ...I'll stop..............

Re: Happy Birthday? OK Last Bump

This is the last time I will bump this thread to the top.....I have my list of birthday kiddies...but sadly it is way too short.
This is the last time to jump on the old birthday party train and post your birthday....come on....you know you want to!!

(um....don't forget what 11/19 is.. )

Mine's in a few hours -- September 27.

Oh Ted!!!! What am I going to do with you???????????????? The eve of your birth and you just throw this at me?!?!....ok I will do my best...

Hee...well, Cass',I figured this way you'd have no time to forget it. Besides, you just laid down a deadline.

Well I got you back already..................again, have a great day!!

Ok...so I lied!!...I said I wouldn't 'bump' this thread anymore to the top and then I got to thinking about all the people that I have 'talked' to here and I just can't seem to help myself...............

Here is a small list of birthday dates that I wish to add to my list....this is in no way a complete list of names, I am totally sure that I have left out so many people....and for that I am sorry...I truly am...but include yourself whether you are on this list or not, I just don't have the greatest memory!!!

YM
Eric Paddon
Joe Thomas
Joe
Victoria
Michael Shinn
Steinmetz
Mark D.
Jilted Barfly
Austria
Greenleaf
Dirk
John Stell
Leaper
TFL
Sita
Kev
Fallipio (oh dear, I know I spelled that wrong, sorry)
Stan the Man...I miss you!
Martin Ross
Tele-Toby
Stephen
Michael Kheifetz...you son-of-a-gun
and my Headache and Mrs. Peck.......

Heck!! out of all of you, and the beloved ones I neglected to mention, there has got to be someone here who is older than me....even CigarGeorge who was born on the same exact day and year as I, was younger than me...I was born around noon and he was born later that night!!.............Please someone, pull me out of this misery!!
Again..I say..if I neglected to mention your name, I am sorry...I am just old!!!

Cassa, sorry but you don't want me telling you when my birthday is. It seems that the information would only make you more depressed!

Really!! I could have sworn you were older than me!!!

Cassa, i forgive you.

God bless,

Matthew