The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Falk-Reiser interview on PBS's Tavis Smiley Show

Thanks LazyBoy for alerting us.

Re: Re: Falk-Reiser interview on PBS's Tavis Smiley Show

Maybe we'll get more info on an upcoming Columbo!

Wouldn't that be great!

Re: Re: Falk-Reiser interview on PBS's Tavis Smiley Show

I hope that he mentions about a new columbo. maybe the interviewer is a hugh Columbo fan like us and askes Peter Falk how many more outings as Columbo he plans to do before he hangs up the raincoat for good

Damien, I also hope Tavis talks with Peter Falk about "Columbo".

As for the character's name being Hugh Columbo... I'm just not going for it!

Headache! You are Terrible!!!!

I taped it last night and just finished watching it. It was very funny. Peter and Paul seem to get along really great together. Paul said this may finally be Peter's time to win an Oscar...wouldn't that be nice....it's long overdue. He should have won years ago when he was nominated for Murder Inc. and A Pocketful of Miracles.
They showed a clip from the movie...cute scene...where they are in the middle of a lake and Paul catches a fish and Peter takes it away from him and tells him he has to let the fish 'breath', so he puts the fish in the water..and then lets him go!
When Tavis asked if there were to be a new Columbo, he said the same thing again...that there are 2 scripts...one the network likes and one that he likes.......so I guess we have to stay tuned...
It was a little weird at the end. The interview was over and then they started to show a clip of Ransom for a Dead Man...the part where Margaret tries to slap Columbo. It was nice to see the clip, but it was just strange that they showed it after the interview was over.

Oh...and supposedly Peter has a "nude" scene in the movie! YowZer!! He said all he is wearing is talcum powder!!