The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
A Damien Enriquez

Tienes razon,mind over mayhem,el actor Jose Ferrer actuo muy bien,tambien a mi me gusta,a matter of honour,y,a case of immunity,just a question ,do all seasons released over there have Spanish subtitles?season 2 only has in England,take care,halaremos,AL

A Damien Enriquez.

Queria decir hablaremos

Re: Happy Happy Birthday Damien!!

Yo hice esa pregunta de los titulos hace mas o menos un mes, y Cassa me conto que los dvds en estados unidos tienen titulos en espanol. Yo no sabia que la segunda serie venia con titulos en inglaterra...

Sorry everyone, but it's a bit of a novelty to be able to post in Spanish on the forum. If anyone doesn't understand, then you aren't really missing anything...and you probably wouldn't be interested in a discussion about Spanish subtitles...

Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday Damien!!

Good evening Paul,hows it going,just responding to Damien in his language ,you know what i mean mate

I think it is cool that you guys are posting in spanish...it is sort of like a belated birthday gift to Damien.
I can pretty much understand most of what you are saying since I took spanish in high school.........many moons ago!!!

Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday Damien!!

Mi nombre se escribe D-A-M-I-A-N no Damien. >Pero eso esta bien. Que Lastima que no vives en tejas!

Lo siento!! (Did I say that right Damian??)
I don't know how I messed up your name like that. I am really sorry.
I'll remember next time.

Ok...now my son's friend...whose mother is Puerto Rican...says that his mother says that all the time to him and it doesn't mean 'I'm sorry'...he says 'lo siento' means 'excessive force'......now this guy doesn't speak the language so I just don't know, Damian.

Damian, you have mentioned that you are living in Killeen, Texas...I know you are more inland than Galveston or Houston....I just hope you and your family will be safe...I will keep good thoughts for you.