The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Columbo's First Name

That was funny Matthew!
Yes, I think it is time to put this puppy to bed.....well....at least until next month where it will come up again!
But Mat, I am liking your idea of 'Betty Columbo'....it has a nice ring to it!!

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Till next month

Ok Paul see you then! Have a good nap!

I wonder if this wins the most boring pointless thread topic ever (not this one thread but them all). Even seeing it makes me sigh and shake my head. Let it die.

Maybe we should have a big flashing sign that pops up when you come into the site making it perfectly clear.

God bless,

Matthew

Oh mat...but then we wouldn't be able to see Paul's ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz's!

Or maybe Ted could do something with the censors so that "first name" appears as "***** ****"

Re: Re: Columbo's First Name

The name as it appears in the mystery photo is none other than *drum roll*...........

......................Joseph. Joseph Columbo. Sounds weird. Joe Columbo that's it. So they actually never say it in the entire show? It's very clear in the photo. But the last name on there doesn't look like "Columbo".

the sun rises in the East and sets in the West, birds fly south for the winter, cherry trees bloom in the spring, and people on the Columbo forum have this discussion.

thank you for helping me feel safe tonight, in this sometimes unpredictable world.
laura