The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Grand Maestro Ted!!!!!!

Another September baby has reared his adorable head!! It is our fearless leader Ted!!
I wish you a wonderfully Happy Birthday tomorrow..the 27th...filled with fun and lots of surprises and joy!!
You know, you kind of caught me by surprise here when you said it was your birthday on the eve of it!! You little scamp!! I could have baked you a cake!!!
Well, I am sure you will have a great day....
Ok...sappy time!!! Are you ready???? Thanks for a great site and thanks for everything....you are truly a Columbo friend to me and I thank you for that.
Happy Birthday Ted.......Enjoy and Celebrate!

Re: Happy Birthday Grand Maestro Ted!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TED. To the founder of our beloved Columbo site. It is you that makes it the ultimate experience for every columbo fan across the globe.

I think we should all celebrate by watching Ted's favorits columbo episodesbon his day. I would call the the Ultimate Ted Columbo Birthday Bash Mystery Marathon. Iam for one will celebrate this day at home

Ok Damian it sounds good....but...um...I don't know what Ted's favourite episodes are??? Do you?
I think Ted loves them all, but I guess he must have a few top favourites.......

As Cassa says, my preferred answer is that I like them all (with maybe an exception or 2), which is true. But if I had to pick a favorite, it's hard to beat "Now You See Him". I also enjoy "Ransom For A Dead Man" and "Negative Reaction".

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and for the kind words!

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Grand Maestro Ted!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Ted, a man who appears to share two of my top ten episode choices ("Ransom For a Dead Man" and "Negative Reaction.")

You say it's Ted's birthday?
Gonna have a good time?
You say it's Ted's birthday?
Gonna watch "Columbo"!

Happy Birthday Ted!

Ted,

Have a great day!

Steve

Thanks to everyone who posts, not just in this thread but for making the Fam Forum the heart, soul and voice of this web site.

And special thanks to Steve, who some of you occasionally forget is the true founder of the Ultimate Columbo Site. He's more often a lurker than a poster in the Forum, but the whole site would not be here if Stephen had not created it from scratch. And he's still the guy who keeps all the dishes spinning in the air.

Yay! to Webmaster Steve!!