The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo and the naked breast

watching grand deceptions i noticed, in the interests of research, that when the general's wife was in bed with foxworth's character there was a brief moment when her breast was exposed, if you pause and frame advance a vhs you can clearly see her breast and nipple, i was wondering how many tv stations edited this out or how many have not noticed it, also is the first time a chest of the female gender has been seen in columbo?

Re: Columbo and the naked breast

"in the interests of reasearch"!?!?!?!?!?! That is really hillarious!!! How's your vcr doing??? Is it smoking??? Do you need new batteries in your remote controller???

Dang -- from your header, I thought maybe you were announcing the name of the next new episode.

It could sound like an episode of the newer Columbos!!
And you Ted, along with most of the guys on this site, probably wish it were!

Re: Re: Columbo and the naked breast

So you're saying you thought that this subject heading was titular in more ways than one? Or even two?

Heh-heh. Heh-heh. Kev-La said "titular".

Heh-heh.

I purposely chose that particular title for my posting to see if a lot of people viewed it because of what the wording is.

After the Janet Jackson situation which was a massive deal in America but in the UK was just a mildly amusing incident I was curious about attitudes of tv stations or the producers etc.