The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Columbo cars 2

Here in the States there is an owners club for EVERY make of car. You name it and there is a club of people who are in love with it. I am a car guy myself with the cars of the 1960's and early 70's being my favorites. One of the things I like best about many of the old TV series are the great cars. The old Mannix series always had some neat cars. From the Columbo series I can recall the Jaguar from The Greenhouse Jungle, an Imperial limo in A Case of Immunity and the Ferrari in Any Old Port in a Storm,just to name a few.

Re: Columbo cars 2

I have probably mentioned this before here.....oh heavens!! I have mentioned everything here more than once!! But my son has an'89 camaro and my husband has a pristine '79 camaro...and they are both beautiful cars who were obviously owned by people who really loved them...they are both so clean and beautiful....both the cars, and my husband and son!!!
anyway......tfl is right. If you go on-line there are so many sites for every make and model of car..whether they make them any more or not....there is a wealth of information out there.