The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OJ

Was OJ ever in any of Columbo's episodes?

Re: OJ

weasel, thankfully no!

Re: Re: OJ

If he'd played the villain, Columbo would have caught him though!

Most definitely!

I think there were a couple of episodes where people were drinking orange juice.

You are a nut Peck!!!

But if you really want to hear about a nut, I actually was going to go through the list of episodes and try to remember when there was somebody drinking orange juice, because there have been a few instances of this. I was almost going to make a post about it!! And then I said to myself...."NO!! that is pathetic!!!"

[But if you really want to hear about a nut, I actually was going to go through the list of episodes and try to remember when there was somebody drinking orange juice, because there have been a few instances of this. I was almost going to make a post about it!! And then I said to myself...."NO!! that is pathetic!!!" ]

Like minds think alike! If it wasn't so late I was going to do the same thing

YAY!!

Wasn't there the scene with Robert Conrad in which Columbo thinks the OJ is "off" but Conrad tells him it's carrot juice? It's been a while since I saw that episode.

Yup Mike...you are right....and in Identity Crisis Columbo crashes Nelson Brenner's party and they sit at a table on the patio, and Brenner pours himself a great glass of OJ.

(Mrs. Peck!!! help me!!! I am doing it!!!! )